Thursday, May 21, 2009

Peyton is 2!!!

I know a few of you have been asking when I am going to talk abotu Peyton's party so here ya go......
We had so much fun watching him 'work the crowd'. He enjoyed running around with his friends and making us all laugh. He is loved by so many and we are thankful for everyone's help. You all are so sweet in doing things that were not even asked of you....taking pictures, grilling, cleaning up. We love you all!

The theme was trains and they were everywhere from the cake to the favors to Peyton's shirt.





So many family and friends gave him some great gifts! He got books, clothes, blocks, games, train whistle and hat, greenbrier batting helmet and tee, braves pillow and lots more fun things!







One of Peyton's sweet girlfriends, Maria helped open presents and another girlfriend, Greer was very into the dinosaur someone gave him. I have tried about fifty times to download pictures of the two precious girls but my internet keeps going down.
My dear friend Riki took TONS of pictures and as soon as I figure out to download numerous pictures in a sensible way you can see them.
I can't believe our little boy is now 2! These past two years have been some of the most fun and raising Peyton has been such a joy from the Lord!
We love you Peyton! You make me and your daddy proud!

No comments: