Thursday, July 19, 2012

not a year!

I didn't want to go a whole year before another post so I am only a few weeks shy!
A whole lot has happened in a whole year and I am not even going to try to catch you up but I will give you some photos of 3 of the cutest kids ever to look through.  This is a glimpse of a little bit of our summer...
 This is what Maris has done most of the summer...SLEEP!  haha
 We have swam a lot because the weather has been a little crazy HOTT!

 Not much to say about this one except well this is Cy
 My sweet nephew Asher that I wish we could see more often
 A sweet friend (who moved :o( I wish you all would stop moving!) made this for Maris. I thought the 4th of July was a good time to try it on.

 My precious 3!
 "Hey, mommy I have a good idea!  You can take a picture of me with my car!)
 Muddy construction at Nana's!




 This is a dress that I wore when I was a baby
 I love my time with this sweet family! Maria is such a mama and takes great care of Maris.  Sam is a lot like Cy and plays great with him and Peyton.

 swim lessons

Did I say what she did a lot this summer?  But isn't she just precious?!
We are closing out our summer with a trip to the beach next week.  Hopefully I will do a better job and capturing memories but this onel ittle girl has got my hands tied a little.
We always hate saying good bye to summer because it means daddy isn't around as much but we are looking forward to some fun new things these coming months.
We are buidling a house and should be moved in come November and Peyton is starting kindergarten!  Life is about to get crazy :o)

No comments: