Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy 2 week Birthday!

Our littlest man is 2 weeks old today! He has been such an added joy to our house. He is a perfect baby, if there is such a thing! He sleeps all day and all night and only makes a peep to let me know he is hungry. His big brother just adores him and I love watching it. Peyton asks to hold him all the time and wants to help him drink his milk. I didn’t think it was possible to love another as much as I love my first, but somehow God provides the love needed to care for both.

Today was my first day with no help. Last night Cy went 5 hours between feedings! I guess he knew I would need the rest for today. He sometimes eats 4 oz every 2 hours during the day! This boy can eat, but shows no sign of any chubbiness, if that’s a word. It actually was a pretty quiet day. I was actually able to play a lot with Peyton, which he just eats up!

I can’t believe I am a mom of 2 precious boys. Time has flown by way too fast! I am blessed to have an amazing husband who supports me and loves me for who I am and sons that bring delight to our lives!

No comments: