Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Drum Roll.....

......It's a boy! We are having another boy! I am so excited. Peyton went with us for the appt and it was so sweet to watch him look at the screen and talk about his baby brother. He is going to be such a great big brother. He talks to the baby when we mention him and he asks what he is doing.

I am surrounded by sweet boys and I can't wait to add this one to the household! I know I will be taken care of by my men.

We have a few names we are sitting on, Harper being the middle name after my grandaddy.

I am now 21 weeks and feeling good, a little uncomfortable because he is sitting so low, but this pregnancy has been so easy.

Thank you Lord for keeping us safe so far!

This is a bad picture, but it is all I can get doing it by myself. I feel huge!

No comments: