Wednesday, August 25, 2010

May in a nut shell

In pictures.........

cooling off at one of many HOT baseball games

On P's actual birthday we let him decide what he wanted to do. We started our at Waffle House of course, that's where he does man time with either Uncle Glenn, daddy, or Papa. We then went to the mall where he wanted to play on the playground. While we were there we did build-a-bear, or dragon :o)

He loves this playground!



Sweet cousins....both dads were annoyed with the matching shirt :o)

He took a nap with Mimi's headphones on, Haha! He found them and put them on sometime before he fell asleep, silly boy!



They are such great buds! I love it!

6 Months old!
A little photo time


I love Peyton's smile here!



Helping bake daddy's birthday cake...well taste testing.
Like father, like son...in more ways than one



Our first tomato!


Love her!


"No pictures mommy!"


May was a full month, with lots of birthdays and baseball games, school ending and starting summer! We did a whole lot of hanging out and swimming. I have become terrible at taking pictures and realizing it as I go back to recap our summer and not having many photos to remind me of our adventures. I will get better, I will!

No comments: