Saturday, March 14, 2009

Starting Over!

We are going to try this again! I know it has been about 5 months since I last posted on P's blog, but I am going to start over with a blog about the whole family. I keep up with several of your blogs and love the craft and cooking advice and just the short posts about your day. No, I am not going to promise to write everyday or even every other day, but we will shoot for once a month :o)
Have fun reading my thoughts, our quirks, and enjoy our pictures! We are just a normal family trying to walk this journey and submitting to God's will for our lives.
In case you didn't catch it, www.peytontucker.blogspot.com will no longer be updated.
I am hoping to take time to figure out how to post more pictures and just make it more attractive to look at and follow. i am not computer savvy, so it will be interesting.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Yay! This seems to be the easiest way for me to keep up with all of you guys, so I'm glad to know I can find you here. Love ya!