Tuesday, April 14, 2009

lots of stuff

So I know it has been a while since I last updated and A LOT has been happening so I will try to sum it all up....

Last week was Master's Week and I just love this week. There are people everywhere from all over the world, Chris has the week off from school, I have the week off from work, and we usually get free tickets to go watch the tournament. This year we went on Sunday and it was the prettiest day of the whole week. I had a nice date day with my sweet hubby. Papa kept Peyton while Mimi sat up at her parking lot probably wishing she was playing. We walked a lot and sat and followed Tiger around the course and just had a good time visiting with each other.
Also during that week we were able to get a lot of stuff done around our house. We are trying to get it ready to put on the market so we can move closer to Chris' school. It was so nice to have Chris home to do all the handy work and finish up stuff I couldn't do.

Another event that happened last week was.....we went to the dr to confirm there will be another little Wilkins running around coming Thanksgiving! We are eight weeks along and very excited! Feeling a little yucky, but overall feeling good!

We had many Easter activities within the past few weeks. One egg hunt at Wesley with the Massey's. It was rained out so they moved it to the gym. You don't quite get the same effect, but Peyton had fun picking up the eggs and opening them to find the treat inside. I got his picture with the Easter bunny and I just knew it was going to be a rough experience, but he LOVED it! He and the Massey kids all wanted to go back for a second time right before we left. We had planned on going to another hunt that they do out in Columbia County, but unfortunately Peyton was sick with the croup. Poor baby was sick! He did not feel good. And he gave the rest of the house the crud.

Lots more has been going on, but I will save it for another day. It has been raining for 2 days and now the sun is out! Back outside for walks, swings, slides and digging!

Once I figure out another way to post pictures without them all showing up going down from here I will let you see our many adventures. Thanks for wanting to keep up with our sweet little family!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for all of you:)

Greta said...

Congratulations on #2! I hope you start feeling 100% again soon :).

Masters Rental said...

Awww!!!! Congrats to you all! How fun! We will be trying this summer if God doesn't surprise us before so we can be preggo buddies hopefully! :-)