Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweetness

This morning Peyton and I were in the car on the way to the sitter and I yawned BIG time. My sweet little boy in this sweet concerned voice said, "mommy tired?" This is the second time he has done that and I just LOVE it! He is turning into such a big boy now. We can have 'conversations' now where I can understand most of what he is saying. He can answer questions you ask him. It is crazy how fast they grow. Peyton will be 2 in 2 weeks! AHHH! Two nights ago the three of us were just hanging out on our and he was just being so funny. He was making me laugh so hard. His new thing right now is "mommy daddy bed". He likes to get on our bed and roll around and jump and wrestle and tickle and just be silly. I love those moments! It kinda makes me sad to think these times of the 3 of us will soon no longer be but it makes me happy to know the other side of that...soon it will be the 4 of us! AHH!

No comments: