Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!

It has been raining for way too long! Baseball games have been cancelled, which normally would be a good thing, but not when the rescheduled games are on Saturdays....YUCK!
Next week is Master's week! I can't wait! They city is crazy and full of people from all over the world. We have met some nice people over the years.
My mom is coming in town today and I am so excited! We are taking Peyton to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse LIVE Tour on Friday in Aiken! I think he is going to love it. I might be more excited than he is going to be but I know he will love it.
Not much has been going on with us, just the same old routine of game after game. One cute thing I have to share about Peyton is his new game. Forever we have done the animal sounds game well now he has turned it on us...he now asks us "what doessssss CHICKEN?" It is the cutest thing! He is just so fun. He is so funny and so full of stories! I can't wait for him to get a sibling and see how he entertains him/her.

1 comment:

Karen A said...

I bet Peyton is getting cuter by the day! I haven't seen him in so long. Hope your having fun during Master's week. Russ is sure to keep up with all of it! I'm going to call you!!